Thursday, October 28, 2010

the enemy

i could pull the trigger
but i would die the enemy
criminals stealing souls
far from here, already killed me.
all alone, suffocating, no one there to see
they thought me finished, their hold safe to release
i swear to their jesus or die, i  will make those motherfuckers bleed.

you think that I deserted you
but i could not stay, there was no way to show
and i die inside each time I realize
that you will never know

the truth about us; you never had me
because i died alone, far away, so long ago
those motherfucking hypocrites u worship
ripped out my god-forsaken soul.

it is not safe here with me anymore
this emptiness will encompass both of us
i wil not let it get you too
you still have a chance if you cut the cord
but you refuse.  I've got to leave you.

i will not pull the trigger
and end this pointless misery
after all this god damn pain
my death, like life would be in vain
i will walk through this sea of gray
another million fucking days
before i let those bastards get away
countless memories violated with the label they would make for me
i will not pull the fucking trigger, i will not die the enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment